Conceptualized on an Read more [...]
Place Category: Things to do
SkyDiversity is the Tandem SkyDiving and Student Training operation based at SkyDive Rustenburg / Rustenburg SkyDiving Club, run and managed by the well known and respected South African SkyDiving Legend & DZ Chief Instructor Graham Field.
He and his company AerialFX are perhaps best known for the high profile public parachuting displays which he is licensed by the Parachute Association of South Africa (PASA) to perform at high profile events Nationally and Internationally. Over the years, Graham has represented a large number of top international brands, has represented South Africa Internationally at Competition and Display levels, and been part of numerous World Records, World Firsts, Stunts and Movies that involve Skydiving, Parachuting and Aerial activities. Graham was on CNN recently for performing the world’s first ‘Triple Inverted Aircraft Skydive’ at the prestigious Al Ain Airshow in Abu Dhabi – click here to view
Not only is SkyDive Rustenburg is most fortunate to have Graham operating SkyDiversity at Rustenburg SkyDiving Club, but we also operate the world’s newest, most exciting, purpose built and dedicated turbine skydiving aircraft – The Turbine Atlas Angel, taking up to 9 skydivers to between 10 000ft and 11000ft AGL (subject to Air Traffic Control at the time) in under 15 minutes.
Enjoy the full Skydive Experience connected via a harness to an experienced Tandem Master:
- 10 minute briefing and kitting up.
- 15 minute scenic flight around the Magaliesburg Mountains.
- Exit between 10 000ft and 11 000 ft above ground (altitude dependant on Air Traffic Control at the time).
- 35 to 45 Second Freefall – You, your Tandem Master and Camera Flyer in the big playground in the sky.
- 5 Minute Parachute Ride – you can have a go at steering the parachute yourself if you like.
- Land elegantly on the manicured lawn right in front of the Club House.
- An Edited DVD of your entire experience if you have taken 1 of the 2 camera options
- A Certificate for your wall.
- A great introduction to the sport or a one-off experience of a lifetime.
- You are welcome to bring friends and make a day of it with us. We have a Club House, Braai Areas, Shade Areas, A Swimming Pool, Canteen and a great atmosphere with daily airfield activities.
We impose a weight limit of 100kg due to International safety requirements on Student SkyDiving.
We also have an age restriction of 16 years with parental / guardian written consent if under 18 however we reserve the right to refuse any Student at our discretion due to safety considerations.
Please, absolutely no alcohol consumption prior to any SkyDiving activity.