Nestled in the southe Read more [...]
Place Category: Places to Stay
The winner in the category 4-star Bed and Breakfast- Lilizela Tourism Awards for Service Excellence 2016 and 2017 in the North West Province.
Situated in the Magaliesberg Biosphere, near Sun City and Pilanesberg National Park, 20 minutes’ drive from Rustenburg.
We are nestled in the heart of the bushveld, and pride ourselves in creating a homely atmosphere for optimal relaxation. Our unique location offers luxurious rooms and facilities in a tranquil and serene environment.
Our name Boubou was derived from a quirky little bird known as the Bush Shrike, and its duet is synonymous with the rich birdlife of the bushveld.
We offer 4 luxurious en-suite rooms, all harmoniously and individually decorated to suit your needs.
- Free Wi-Fi
- An easy gas braai facility or boma braai for families who prefer to “braai”
- Secured car parking
- Designated areas set aside for smoking
- Swimming pool
- Picnic opportunities
- Traditional South African dinners on request
- Adventures like Manke Gametrackers
- Sun City Resort
- Pilanesberg National Park
- Waterfall and Platinum Square Shopping Mall
- Golf courses at Rustenburg and at Sun City.
- World’s fastest Zip Slide at Sun City
- Brauhaus am Damm
- Kgaswane Nature Reserve
- Hartbeespoort Dam with a variety of art and crafts and Harties Cable way
- De Wildt Cheetah and Wildlife Centre
- Monkey and Elephant Sanctuary
- The Cradle of Humankind
Boubou Bed and Breakfast is not merely a stopover but a destination.